Sunday, July 17, 2011

Just one of those days. . .

 How do I start this? Let's see, Friday was crappy. Saturday kinda sucked. Today is just plain boring as. . . well, you get it. I've had better weekends. But it happens to all of us. I think I'm just getting restless. It's the same people, the same house, the same predictable attitudes, the same insane boredom that comes with every summer, and the same sprawling fields of nothing but stalks of green. I'm ready to move on, to meet new people, to pick up my things and settle down somewhere, anywhere that I can call my own. A place I've worked hard to get, a place that, no matter how messy or ridiculous it looks, I can proudly call it my own, because a lot of time and effort led up to obtaining it. I'm ready to come home to sweet peace and quiet, to do my homework on that coffee table some guy was throwing out, to settle into my old leather couch I found at a garage sale for 100 bucks, to relax and watch some CSI on the new t.v. I saved so diligently for. See? I'm using big words. . . I MUST be agitated. . . lol. Well, I finally got Visual Web Developer installed, but I still can't get Silverlight to work. Taking it all one step at a time. Me, Mom, Grandmommy and the boys are going to see HP 7.2 tonight. Can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment